This privacy statement has been created with the intention of demonstrating and explaining to you dorseytrimandmillwork.com’s firm commitment to protecting viewers privacy and information while inquiring about services and/or processing your requests within this site.
Information dorseytrimandmillwork.com collects and/or requests:
- If you complete a form or initiate a request on this site, relevant contact information including your name, e-mail address and mailing address is necessary. Your request/inquiry history, contact information and any other registration information obtained will be used only to send you responses and/or information relating to the services provided to you and information relating to any inquiries about our services that have been requested by you.
- When you visit this website, we also collect some basic information that does not identify individual users. We use this information to determine our users’ demographics and interests, so that we can better understand and serve viewers.
Examples of information collected is as follows:
- Google Analytics –Google Analytics is used to collect data about website usage. This data does not include personally identifiable information. Data is stored anonymously for 26 months and per Google’s policies, this data is automatically deleted after 26 months.
- Facebook’s policy is here:
- Linkedin’s policy is here:
- Pinterest’s policy is here:
Our Use and Disclosure of Your Information:
E-mails may be sent to our users announcing events and blog postings, changes in our services or other information we believe will be of interest to our users. If you prefer not to receive e-mail, you can E-mail Us to request removal from our list or simply click the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of all emails.
We cannot ensure that all of your private communications and other personally identifiable information will never be disclosed in ways not otherwise described in this Privacy Statement. For example, we may be required to disclose information to the government or third parties under certain circumstances, or third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications. We can (and you authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that may be illegal or may expose us to legal liability.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control inclusive of registration information, user information and/or credit card information and numbers. All user information is securely communicated using secure socket layer (SSL) software, which is the industry standard and among the best software available for secure commerce transactions. Secured Sockets Layer is a protocol that transmits your communications over the Internet in an encrypted form.
SSL ensures that the information is sent, unchanged, only to the server you intended to send it to. Online shopping sites use SSL technology to safeguard your credit card information. All user information stored on our server is stored in an encrypted format. Notwithstanding these efforts, we caution you that “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet.
If this site contains any links to other websites, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. A Special Note About Children. We do not knowingly solicit data from children, nor do we knowingly market to children. dorseytrimandmillwork.com requires that children under the age of 18 use this service only in conjunction with their parents or guardians.
Changes to Privacy Statement:
We may update this Privacy Statement from time to time. You should check this page periodically for changes. By using our site, you consent to the collection and use of your information by us as described in this Privacy Statement.